INA Nanny Basic Skills Exam
The INA Nanny Basic Skills Exam was developed to assess a nanny's basic child care knowledge. The INA Nanny Basic Skills Exam is a 40 question timed, multiple choice exam that is available to be taken online.
The exam addresses:
- Child Development
The INA Nanny Basic Skills Exam was authored by the following seasoned INA Nanny Members:
- Myrna Alphonse, MA/NCC
- Kellie Geres, 1997 INA Nanny of the Year™™
- Cortney Gibson, Newborn Care Specialist
- Becky Kavanagh, 2006 INA Nanny of the Year™
- Michelle LaRowe, 2004 INA Nanny of the Year™ and parenting author
- Glenda Propst, 1991 INA Nanny of the Year™ and founding member of the International Nanny Association
Nannies may purchase the INA Nanny Basic Skills Exam here. The minimum passing score is 70%. Those nannies who score 70% or better will receive a certificate stating that they passed the exam.