INA membership is open to those who are involved with the in-home child care industry including nannies, nanny employers, nanny placement agency owners (and staff), nanny educators and providers of special services related to the nanny industry. INA offers four types of membership categories, with different dues and benefits. Review the membership categories below to determine which category is right for you. Click here to go directly to the membership application.
Membership Categories and Dues: Determining Which Membership Category is Right for You
- Individual Membership: Dues $45 per year. Ideal for nannies and specialty nannies and other types of child-carers in the child’s home (such as newborn care specialists, traveling nannies, etc). Please note that placement agencies, au pair programs, cultural exchange programs and training programs are not permitted to join at the Individual Membership level.
- Independent Supporter Membership: Dues $125 per year. Ideal for individuals who support the mission of INA, such as nanny employers and support staff employed by Standard, Supporting and Premium members. Please note that nannies, placement agencies owners, au pair programs, cultural exchange programs and training programs are not permitted to join at the Independent Supporter level.
- Standard Membership: Dues $295 per year. Ideal for placement agency owners, training programs and nanny support groups.
- Supporting Membership: Dues $395 per year. Ideal for industry service companies, au pair agencies, cultural exchange programs and web-based nanny recruiting sites.
- Premium Membership: Dues $995 per year. Ideal for industry service companies and web-based nanny recruiting sites with one parent company, but the need to list several urls.
At-a-Glance: Membership Categories and Partial List of Benefits
Review this chart to determine which benefits you are entitled to under INA’s various membership levels. The chart below lists partial benefits. To view the complete list of member benefits, click here.
INA Members: Commitment of Professional Excellence Standards
INA members agree to adhere to INA’s Commitment of Professional Excellence. Click here to view INA’s Commitment to Professional Excellence.