Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Attend INA’s Annual Conference, April 23-26, 2015 in Cancun Mexico!
To start planning your trip, visit our Annual Conference Plan Ahead Page.
Our Annual Conference offers educational and networking opportunities for business owners and in-home child care providers. Our annual conference is held in a different city each year and is typically scheduled for April or May.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Enrich Your Knowledge. The many educational workshops will enhance your professional and personal development.
- Gain Insider Tips. Industry veterans and educators will share their experience and knowledge.
- Planned Networking Opportunities. Network with nanny agency owners and staff, professional nannies, industry educators and industry service providers, all in one location.
- Connect with old friends and make new friends. Socializing starts at the welcome reception.
- Exciting Locations. Every year, the INA Annual Conference is held in a different city within the United States.